Talent Acquisition ManagerApply Job ID: R-008393 Date posted: 12/10/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Discover your opportunity with LPL Financial, a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer with over 18,000 financial advisors and over 4400 corporate employees where we respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve.
We are currently looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager within the Talent Acquisition department, part of LPL’s Human Capital organization. This position is responsible for helping to develop and execute on recruiting strategies that support the growth of our organization. This role leads a team of recruiting professionals as well as carries a small requisition load depending on volume.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of recruiting professionals to leverage data to influence managers and recruiting strategies
- Oversee day-to-day operations of recruiting professionals in our Fort Mill office by ensuring recruiters are managing to milestones and metrics with a consultative approach
- Partner with the HR Technology ( i.e. Workday) and HRSC to measure accuracy around requisition progress, status and onboarding of new hires
- Influence business leaders through strong relationships, expertise and data while managing a complex set of stakeholders
- Help manage the tactical changes in Workday processes that will impact the recruiting team
- Roll up your sleeves to get things done in tandem with participating in complex strategy discussions
- Complete full life-cycle recruiting efforts for certain open requisitions
Why You Want This Job!
- Impact. You will contribute to the overall success of LPL Financial by delivering top talent, LPL’s No. 1 priority.
- Challenge. Be challenged in a fast-paced environment where your work makes a difference.
- Growth opportunity. Your role will give you access to a variety of teams and new initiatives enabling growth and the development of new skills.
The Expertise Were Looking For
- A minimum 6 years of full life cycle recruiting experience handling multiple lines of business
- A minimum 3 years working on an internal Talent Acquisition Team with direct people management experience
- Proven track record of developing and mentoring recruiting professionals at all levels
- Experience managing a high volume recruitment team and remote employees
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- A demonstrated understanding of complex compensation plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong Passion for Recruiting- genuine passion for recruiting and matching top talent with critical business needs of the organization
- Data Driven- use of a businesslike and quantified approach, where decisions are made primarily using data. Must operate under scorecards and TA metrics, KPI’s and SLA
- Hunter/Closer Mentality-go-getters, uncovering new pipelines in which to sell LPL to potential candidates. Provide new talent to the organization, in the form of fresh candidates and leads. Strong Influencing and Negotiation skills.
- Consultative Partner-consultative approach where the dialogue is hyper-focused on the customer. This customer focus is demonstrated in the recruiter’s thinking, actions, and words. Dialogue is to foster openness to help the recruiter build a deep understanding of hiring manager needs so that they can offer the best solution for their unique situation.
- Deep Organizational Knowledge-understands organizational design and key business and revenue drivers.
- External Market Expertise and Tech specialization-strong understanding of external market supply and demand as well as well-versed in AI, Machine learning, CRM, etc..
The Empowerment of Your Role
LPL is transforming our culture and is committed to the ease of doing business. Making it easier for advisors to do business with us is our No. 1 priority. No matter what your role or department, at LPL we all have a part in it.
The Quality You Deliver
At LPL financial, our work makes a difference. That is why we share a passion for doing it ethically and exceedingly well. Because we have a clear focus and we are empowered to deliver results, we see every day that we are creating something special together.
LPL Financial has a “we” philosophy rather than a “me” philosophy. Our benefit packages are built to support our colleagues and their families by providing programs that foster health, peace of mind, work/life balance, as well as support for your financial and social goals and commitments. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefit offerings.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.