Talent SourcerApply Job ID: R-019109 Date posted: 12/08/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
The Talent Sourcer role is an exciting opportunity as it's a role born out of our growth and hiring needs. You will be part of a dedicated team and will leverage new channels in the market to identify and attract top talent.
We're driven by bright, innovative people who are passionate about using their skills to improve people's lives. Help us find them! We're building a world-class organization and finding the right people is paramount to our success. It's takes a special person that's passionate about finding the best and brightest to join our mission. Are you ready?
You are someone who can identify, engage, and pre-qualify candidates for various roles within different business units across LPL Financial. You will know how to effectively communicate in a way that resonates with the intended audience. You are keen to writing crafty, inspiring, and captivating messages that stand out and will lead passive candidates to respond to you among the dozens of messages they receive. You are an out-of-the box sourcer and know how to find the purple squirrel that doesn't exist on LinkedIn.
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
As a Sourcer with LPL you will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to build diverse talent pipelines for current and future talent needs with candidates that hold the necessary experience, skills, and competencies. You will leverage a variety of sourcing tools as well as any out of the box creative sourcing strategies to engage with candidates who may or may not be actively seeking employment.
What you'll do:
• Engage and communicate with potential candidates, gauge their interest, and suitability for current or future positions.
• Keep applicant data updated timely within an ATS database to be able to identify potential applicants for positions.
• Prepare and effectively present your findings to Talent Acquisition partners and other business stakeholders.
• Assist with competitive intelligence needs and other ad-hoc projects.
• Support ad hoc business studies/reporting and drive operational excellence.
Please note: Additional responsibilities or duties may be assigned to you as needed or determined.
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
Success in this role will be determined by providing an increased number of qualified candidates and retention rates. Within the first 90 days you will become familiar with sourcing tools and help managers and recruiters find potential employees proactively.
Skills, experiences, and education required:
• 4+ years combined sourcing experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
• Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions with stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information; and present it appropriately to an executive audience.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and prioritization skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.