Tech Support RepApply Job ID: R-000274 Date posted: 05/17/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The main goal of a Technical Support Rep is to provide world class technical support and training to LPL Financial Advisors and their staff for authorized LPL software products and services. This position largely interacts with equivalent levels of personnel in the Service Center department and various levels of off site Financial Advisors in support of LPL authorized software products and services.
- Provide Tier I technical support for designated proprietary LPL software products ensuring that service level and customer satisfaction agreements are met. This is primarily done over the phone and via email communications.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive incident documentation in LPL Financials Siebel incident tracking database.
- Proper escalation of incidents to management
- Participation in training sessions
- Cooperation on special projects
- Minimum Education Required: Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a related discipline required.
- Minimum Experience Required: (including years of experience) Requires at least one year of experience in a similar position.
- Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Strong problem solving and customer service skills necessary. Solid working knowledge of PC based computer hardware and software required; experience in a software development customer service environment preferred.
- Troubleshooting Skills.
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Follow up Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to identify problems and implement solutions in a team relationship management environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
* As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.