TraderApply Job ID: R-002339 Date posted: 03/07/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
- Assist financial advisors, money managers, and retail clients with order placement and trade inquiries
- Assist in resolving trade and settlement issues by working with the market centers and exchanges
- Handle a high volume of inbound trading and service related calls
- 3 years trading desk experience
- Knowledge of equity and option markets
- Thorough knowledge of market place rules and regulations
- Demonstrated high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to listen and communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Must be able to work productively in both a small and large group setting
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 or 65 licenses required; FINRA Series 55 or 57 license preferred or obtained within 90 days; Series 4 license preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.