Vice President, Contact Center TechnologyApply Job ID: R-006780 Date posted: 05/20/2019 Primary Location AZ-Remote Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-San Diego
Vice President, Contact Center Technology
Seeking the right candidate for the position of Contact Center technology manager who loves collaborating with engineers and business leaders to create strategic solutions for LPL Financial. The Contact Center Lead is responsible for the omni channel platform driving delivery and management of voice, chat, SMS and other omni channel solutions. They will drive transformation of enterprise capability to meet the shifting expectations of our advisors. This role will work closely with the contact center leaders on the business and identify contact center needs, assess their impact, formulate potential alternatives, and architect /drive solutions. They will partner with enterprise architects and technology leaders to determine and contribute to the determination of technical and operational needs of telephony and contact center solutions.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
Chat with us if you:
- Strategic thinker and partner to technology leaders and business partners.
- Architect and design the future for our contact center using cloud-based solutions (inbound / outbound, IVR, Workforce Management SIP,CTI Integration, Call Recording, Analytics)
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service domain, architecture and contact center platforms, tools and technologies (use of full suite of products such as NICE InContact, Five9, 8x8, Cisco telephony, Genesys, Nuance speech recognition)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of supporting technologies such as remote and virtual desktop management, VoIP, storage, backup, web, middleware, database, Active Directory, and other technologies needed to operate customer contact centers
- Lead engineering teams to develop and apply reusable artifacts and frameworks, reference architectures, design, development, change management, release management, and QA best practices
- Build relationships with technical & business leaders and business decision-makers to enhance collaboration, information sharing, decision-making, and influence decisions
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization focusing on contact centers and contact center key metrics
- Excel with evaluation of emerging Contact Center technologies
- Excel at presenting new technology ideas to Contact Center leadership and customers
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. 10- 14 years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture related to contact centers technologies. 3-5 years of experience as a technical lead/manager managing teams of size of 5-10 resources.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
- 10-14 years' experience as a contact center solution lead designing, architecting, and implementing contact center technology (example: Preferred Genesys, InContact, Five9, 8x8, Fuze etc.)
- Work experience with extensive knowledge of voice, messaging, and email contact center technologies including SIP, TDM, CM, Intelligent Call Routing, IVR, Call Routing, WFM, ACD, etc.
- Extensive experience in Contact Center Production Operations, Contact Center Technologies and Contact Center strategies.
- Understanding of business processes and (digital) transformation and how they relate to customer experience technology
- Proven strong leadership, performance management and coaching skills to build a high performing team while defining clear accountability and expectations
- Experience with one or multiple telephony and contact center technologies such as Cisco, Genesys, 8x8, Fuze, Five9, ShoreTel, etc. [Genesys preferred.]
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies related to contact centers
- Strong architecture & systems planning skills
- Well versed with omni-channel technologies
- Solid understanding of contact center telephony markets, solutions, contact center designs and personalized IVR experience.
- Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the company and its business units
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure planning and operations, design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and processes
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.