Vice President, Large Enterprise Channel DevelopmentApply Job ID: R-003365 Date posted: 06/13/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Reporting to the SVP of Large Enterprise (LE) Business Consulting, the VP will play a critical role on our LE consulting team within our Business Consulting department, which is a department responsible for client efficiency, growth, retention and profitability. The VP will collaborate with the SVP to help plan, execute and measure the success of our key LE consulting and related programs. This highly visible role will provide the candidate with an exceptionally broad view of LPL’s business and serve as critical support for senior management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing critical business management, project management and insight support to the EVP and SVP of IAS Business Consulting
- Lead the identification, creation and development of consulting tools and reporting views related to making our LE relationships more efficient
- Lead the identification, creation and development of consulting tools and reporting views related to enhancing the value proposition of our LE relationships to underlying LPL advisors
- Partnering with our Business Development organization and consulting teams in capturing and shaping our LE relationship’s new store sales growth plans, recruiting mechanisms and outcomes
- Lead the identification, creation and development of consulting tools and reporting views related to enhancing the value proposition of our LE relationships to underlying LPL advisors and holding LE’s accountable to their value delivery
- Lead the identification, creation and development of consulting tools and reporting views related to general retention of LE relationships and assisting our LE relationships in the retention of underlying advisors
- Lead special projects on behalf of LE Business Consulting related to areas that impact our LE relationships
- Improving client experience related to our LE Relationships by capturing opportunities and working with key departments in LPL who participate in the execution/implementation of deliverables and outcomes
- Proven ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment to deliver outstanding “CEO ready” results
- A client-centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the client experience, while balancing LPL resource requirements and profitability
- Exceptional data management skills, including experience with the following:
- Navigating a complex data environment
- Identifying, extracting, integrating and working with data from multiple systems
- Using a thorough, detailed approach to ensure the highest level of data accuracy
- Leadership experience, strong teamwork and experience collaborating with individuals across lines of business, functional areas, and different levels of an organization
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative
- A commitment to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude
- Sharp strategic and analytical thinking skills along with intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to find creative solutions for project and data challenges
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: Excel - expert, PowerPoint - expert, Word - intermediate
- High general business acumen
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.