Video Conference Room Support Technician L1Apply Job ID: R-005695 Date posted: 02/13/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
This position is for onsite assistance only and is responsible for collaborating with our client’s management team and other company employees to deliver an array of customer service focusing on integration and installation assistance in conference rooms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate and test daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms
• Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & LCD/Plasma Displays
• Perform preventative maintenance to resolve problem or identify resolution to appropriate vendor or manufacturer
• Troubleshoot AV/V problems last minute as required as well as non-critical situations
• Assist with company meetings/functions that require use of AV infrastructure (audio, video conferencing, webcasting, visual display or projection, and control system (Cisco, Crestron) operations
• Interact with client Customer Help Desk ticketing system to respond to end user requests
• Coordinates with client staff to determine AV basic infrastructure requirements for any new conference room or media design
• Setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings
• Daily system testing to ensure equipment and room functionality
• Responsible for escalating all “next level” break fix issues to their manager for resolution
• Perform remote testing for local and regional offices
• Ensure all AVS spaces are presentable for use
Other duties assigned as needed
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.