Virtual Admin Research AnalystApply Job ID: R-001811 Date posted: 03/16/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The primary role of the Virtual Admin Service Rapid Response Analyst will be to provide support services to Virtual Admins on complex issues and project related requests to enhance the service experience for advisors utilizing the Virtual Admin support model. Performing in a team environment and working closely with virtual admins and advisors the Rapid Response Analyst (RRA) is expected to provide dedicated day to day support regarding technology, business processing and client management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Communicating directly with our Virtual Admins, internal business partners, and management by phone and email ensure we meet our clients expectations for timely service delivery
- Research complex situations and analyze service solutions
- Create trend reporting to ensure the Virtual Admin Services platform is operating as intended and identify variances immediately to address any issues
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and creativity by continually examining and identifying opportunities for improvement within the Virtual Admin Service platform
- Own inquiries and see it through to a timely resolution
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure we meet our clients expectations for timely service delivery
- Assist with information and documentation requirements for new accounts, transfers and complex activities
- Positive, customer focused attitude and demeanor with a desire to provide outstanding service
- 2-3 years financial services/ customer service experience
- Proven track record in customer satisfaction
- Problem solving skills & attributes; accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated effective use of consultative skills and system knowledge
- Strong customer focus, work ethic, and extremely organized
- Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce and Redtail preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build and foster relationships
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.