VP, Advisory Sales MgmtApply Job ID: R-002636 Date posted: 04/03/2018 Primary Location IL-Remote Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CO-Remote , TX-Remote
National Sales & Consulting:Central Divisional Manager – Regional Advisory Consulting
Role Description & Responsibilities
Description: The Divisional Manager (DMRAC) is responsible for the management and leadership of the external Regional Advisory Consultants (RAC) in the central third of the U.S. The RAC team is a proactive sales group that is responsible for same store sales growth and retention across the LPL investment advisory and custodial platform. The DMRAC will provide guidance to assist the respective RACs in meeting their specific territory sales goals and is responsible for achieving the stated sales goals for the overall team.
Responsibilities: The DMRAC will collaborate with their DMRAC counterparts in creating and executing strategy across the RAC team, driving same store sales growth and retention on the LPL investment/custody platform, and creating an environment of employee engagement and satisfaction. The DMRAC will be responsible for the day-to-day management, administration, and support of their direct RAC remote sales employees. The DMRAC will represent the Advisor and RAC perspectives on various steering committees, project initiatives, marketing strategy/execution, sales campaigns, sponsor partner support, business intelligence implementation, leadership committees and conference planning execution.
The DMRAC will be responsible for the ideation and execution of initiatives within the Advisory Consulting team and broader National Sales & Consulting organization to help evolve the overall sales framework and maximize LPL’s broad consulting capabilities and services to advisors/clients.
- Creating and maintaining a positive culture that values high performance, collaboration, transparency and talent development.
- Ensure teams practice financial stewardship and adhere to territory T&E budgets.
- Examine trends, develop insights, and create solutions in order to better support Advisors and the Regional Advisory Consultants
- Creating department goals, evaluating team’s results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization
- Collaborative engagement with critical internal/external stakeholders to ensure alignment of goals and priorities
- Identify opportunities and create programs to increase same store sales growth and retention on LPL’s investment advisory and custodial platform, advisor satisfaction, and adoption/satisfaction of LPL enterprise services (LPL Research, Financial Planning, Outsourced Services, Private Client Group, Insurance and Annuity, The Private Trust Company, Business Intelligence, Sponsor Relations, Marketing, Compliance, STO, and Product/Platform Management).
- Incentive compensation planning, performance management and assessment
- Territory T&E planning and assessment
- Manage attrition risk of Advisors by proactively partnering with internal stakeholders to resolve high profile and complex situations
- Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with and influence LPL Senior Management
- Ensure the Regional Advisory Consultants incorporate a consistent engagement process centered around data driven analytics.
- Developing and executing business plan initiatives
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.