VP, Business ConsultingApply Job ID: R-002550 Date posted: 03/26/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Vice President position on our Advisor Feedback team has a key role in advisor retention by ensuring advisor feedback is gathered and responded to in an empathic and systematic manner.
This role will help plan, execute and measure the success of our feedback programs.
The candidate chosen for this role must collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others across multiple departments. To be successful this role must build strong and sustainable relationships and be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Help build and manage the program responsible for ensuring responsiveness to advisor feedback.
- Is a key member of the team responsible for building a robust system, which captures, prioritizes, resolves and communicate improvements made due to the feedback.
- Not only understanding the feedback but also identifies trends and a systemic way to follow up on the feedback
- Enhancing our client retention and through the management of our client feedback program
- Increase the effectiveness of our Business Consulting campaigns through the creation of feedback materials, which will be throughout the consultative sales process. Examples include fact sheets, newsletters, emails, and scripts….etc.
- Develop clear management reporting and key performance indicators (KPIs) used to monitor the success of our feedback program
- Development of and management for a small team responsible for managing client feedback
- Proven ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment to deliver outstanding results
- A client-centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improves the client experience.
- Would bring an operational approach to client experience management
- Exceptional data management skills, including experience with the following:
- Navigating a complex data environment
- Identifying, extracting, integrating and working with data from multiple systems
- Using a thorough, detailed approach to ensure the highest level of data accuracy
- Strong teamwork and experience collaborating with individuals across lines of business, functional areas, and different levels of an organization
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative, and a desire to roll-up sleeves and dig into the depths of the business
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude
- Sharp analytical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- High general business acumen demonstrated through bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of related experience
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.