VP, Business ConsultingApply Job ID: R-004946 Date posted: 11/05/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The Vice President of Business Consulting will be responsible for the overall management and leadership of the core relationship management team within IAS Business Consulting. The Core Relationship Management team is responsible for the retention, growth, and satisfaction of a client portfolio of advisors and branch offices. The Vice President will be responsible for strategizing the solutions for the unique objectives of the core offering through consulting and relationship management services with the end goal of driving Same Store Sales growth of the covered advisors, and minimizing the attrition rate within this segment. Additionally, this person will be responsible for the leadership and execution of several strategic business initiatives within the broader IAS Business Consulting organization.
The Vice President must be skilled and experienced at engaging in high-level strategic discussions with both advisors and the executive team. Additionally the candidate must understand, utilize, and stay current with industry best practices, financial markets, the regulatory environment, and the competitive landscape to optimize results.
- Goal setting, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization
- Examine trends and develop insights in order to better support the advisor segment
- Identify opportunities and create programs to increase client satisfaction and retention
- Identify opportunities and create programs for same stores sales growth
- Manage attrition risk within the covered advisor segment
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports
- Attract, retain and motivate staff
- Lead the annual business plan development and budgeting process
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial services preferable in sales and/or client service/relationship management
- Series 7 and 63 required
- Extensive knowledge of the client segment, organization, product, industry, and end customer
- Demonstrated knowledge of LPL platform, products and services
- Ability to effectively analyze situations, applying solutions to achieve resolution
- Ability to identify and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- 50% travel anticipated
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.