VP, DevOps Strategy SpecialistApply Job ID: R-002536 Date posted: 04/17/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
DevOps Strategy Specialist – looking for an experienced individual to evaluate the current processes, procedures and standards. The following are steps to creating the roadmap and strategy for moving forward:
- Map out the current operating model
- Provide recommendations for improvements, communicate, and implement the same.
- Create a process for continual improvements
- Review and update the principles, standards and practices where needed and implement.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet all standards
- Identify tools, select and implement tools and technology solutions that enable our practices and services.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- responsible for document management systems
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma; CMM
- Experience in designing and maintaining cloud based solutions
- experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- product or industry-specific experience
- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Dev Ops such as Python, JIRA, TFS,
- attention to detail, planning and organization
- communication skills - verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.