VP, IIS Strategic ProjectsApply Job ID: R-005011 Date posted: 11/09/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking a Vice President in our Investor and Investment Solutions team to help articulate strategic business opportunities that arise. This role will be working across a broad spectrum of stakeholders including executive leaders, our advisors, and their peers across the firm. Additionally, the role will have discrete responsibilities, but also be tasked with tackling ad-hoc topics as they arise. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively frame questions, challenges, and opportunities, both qualitatively and quantitatively, for discussion and consumption by different stakeholders and constituents.
- For key business initiatives, be able to frame scope, goals, and deliverables that support business needs in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Competent in strategic consulting and change management practices with the ability to represent complex issues appropriately to various audiences and to frame and translate undeveloped or undefined ideas into presentations to trigger decision-making, actionable requirements, and plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation ability, especially to executive management, with the ability to convey complex issues in understandable forms to various audiences
- Create documents, frameworks, and analysis (quantitative and qualitative) to help solution critical business issues
- Assist in proactively communicating initiative details across all levels of the organization and across multiple departments in a clear and concise manner
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for change within the current ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic consulting and/or strategic program management.
- Direct experience in dealing with interested parties to gather feedback and share ideas.
- Proven track record of coordinating large-scale efforts across multiple business units and interested parties.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, iterate, and execute strategies and plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to change, work independently and as part of teams, and manage initiatives to deliver results within tight timeframes
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 16,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 800 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission—enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans. Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, SC, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.