VP, New Stores Sales MarketingApply Job ID: R-008674 Date posted: 01/29/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The Vice President, New Stores Sales Marketing, will work closely with LPL’s Business Development (Recruiting) leadership team to develop and execute multi-channel Marketing campaigns focused on lead generation and Sales enablement. The ideal candidate will provide strategic leadership within the Marketing team, but also operate tactically, staying close to the day-to-work and operations of the team. Must have experience working with senior leaders, and be skilled at communicating up, down, and sideways to keep all stakeholders informed in decisions and messaging.
The Vice President will work closely with the Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communication, to support traditional recruiting, new business lines and offerings, and new recruiting segments. The candidate must have a strong background and robust experience in Sales Marketing, with an ability to create vision and strategy that link Marketing tactics with recruiting goals. This individual must also demonstrate strong general manager skills, including strategic agility, problem solving, operational excellence, and talent management.
- Developing and managing comprehensive digital and traditional sales campaigns and programs to drive lead generation activities within Business Development.
- Leading the development and documentation of digital and offline marketing and advertising campaign strategies that communicate objectives, target audiences, key messages, program sequencing, metrics, and calls to action
- Overseeing pay-per-click campaigns, retargeting and other digital advertising efforts
- Managing development of all Sales enablement activities, including collateral creation, social media content, videos, etc.
- Building strong professional and service-oriented relationships with internal partners, including Business Development and Marketing & Communication.
- Developing, tracking and reporting on ROI and success criteria for all recruitment marketing programs and activities
- Managing objectives to deadlines and on budget
- Overseeing a small team of Marketing professionals and agency partnerships.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ten+ years of experience in a B2B advertising and marketing role. Financial services experience preferred
- 5-8+ years’ experience in driving digital campaigns, lead generation and nurturing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, or related field.
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Proven leadership and general management skills and ability to motivate teams
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.