VP of Client Compensation Service ExperienceApply Job ID: R-006129 Date posted: 03/18/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Vice President of Client Compensation Service is a full time position located in Fort Mill, SC. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Client Compensation this position has day-to-day leadership level responsibility for a multifaceted service team organization delivering daily transactional support to over 20,000 industry personnel working inside financial institutions and independent financial planning and wealth management offices. Chiefly responsible for developing tactical plans supporting key deliverables inside the broader LPL strategic plan. The Senior Leader must develop a highly motivated and scalable organization, focused on delivering an industry leading client experience. Outcomes achieved should fall into the categories of LPL’s strategic goals and ease of doing business initiatives.
The Expertise Were Looking For
- Prefer 10+ years of experience with a strong emphasis on client interaction roles/models. Candidates must demonstrate sustained high performance and high career potential
- Bachelor degree required. Masters-level study preferred.
- C-Suite level presentation experience required. Must be comfortable leading and presenting in front of large groups of clients and staff.
- Must have demonstrated experience with excelling in an “influence model”, where results are often achieved with and through others.
- Should have demonstrated experience in human capital capacity and budget management
- Must evidence the business acumen and organizational agility to manage and lead effectively in a dynamic “change is the norm” environment
- Should be an expert change management driver who has critical consensus building skills and an ability to drive complex initiatives and change across multiple functions within the organization by partnering with and leveraging others’ expertise and roles
- Must be able to build sound business relationships across the enterprise. Critical for enabling a strong mutual understanding of risks and opportunities, and achieving close alignment on business needs, direction, and risk appetite.
- Licenses/Certification Required: Series 99 Preferred: Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 (66)
- Software/Systems Skills Required: Microsoft applications –Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- SalesForce and/or Siebel, a plus
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer-centric solutions when presented with issues or challenges
- Innovative and have an “outside of the box” thinking when with a pro-active approach to solving and preventing problems
- Accountable leader and a self-starter who operates highly with minimal directions for day to day management oversight
- Able to lead multiple teams and leverages KPIs to hold them accountable for delivering acceptable service standards consistently
- Fosters diversity of thoughts, seeking input from different background and experiences
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Interface effectively with all levels of management and the ability to positively influence outcomes, particularly in difficult matters
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong managerial and coaching skills with a goal of developing future accountable leaders for the Service organization
The Skills You Need
- Initiating, driving, and implementing strategies to improve reliability, ease of doing business and personal attention
- Championing new ideas and initiatives. Creating an environment supporting innovation and diversity of thoughts
- Overseeing LPL client service delivery across the full range of contact channels—phone, email, social media, chat, and more.
- Driving enterprise-wide collaboration on how to deliver greatest value to clients. Liaising with business leaders, colleagues and clients to deliver service satisfaction and loyalty.
- Development and deployment of key performance measures. Leveraging a strong management routine to drive optimal performance and continuous improvement.
- Recommend appropriate resource capacity and competency for delivering client service excellence, at the smartest cost possible.
- Dedicated review and inspection of client feedback trends. Early identification, sizing and prioritization of gaps. Making expeditious changes serving to improve the overall service model and client experience.
- High attention to the staff interaction model. Fostering collaborative relationships, a sense of teamwork, and a shared sense of engagement towards achieving goals.
- Construction of a high performing organization. Attracting, developing and retaining talented leaders capable of selecting and cultivating strong front line performers, as well as partnering effectively with other leaders
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.