VP, Product Manager (Marketing Solutions)Apply Job ID: R-012615 Date posted: 05/06/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Would you like to work on a disruptive product at the intersection of the fast-growing marketing and technology space?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL’s Business Solutions is seeking a marketing technologist who will be responsible for our rapidly growing Marketing Solutions team. Marketing Solutions defines and executes the digital marketing strategy for independent financial advisors/ subscribers, focusing on lead generation and business growth, client management, and brand awareness. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize our industry
- Work for a company that’s a recognized leader
- Lead and implement best practices within our user community
What will you do?
- Determine customers' needs and desires through interviews, market research, competitive research, and sales insights to support the marketing needs of our small business customers
- Define and execute the product roadmap, timeline, deliverables, and milestones
- Work with agile business and technology teams to deliver a tightly integrated, successful solution with required features/functionalities, overall performance, user experience, pricing, and operational model
- Rollout and train the team on new technologies; identify bugs and open issues related to new releases
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features; gather and adapt to user feedback; determine necessary enhancements
- Research and recommend new marketing technology solutions, and ensure that all systems are tightly integrated with one another
- Work with third-party marketing companies on various marketing projects
Please note: Additional responsibilities or duties may be assigned to you as needed or determined.
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
- Assess our existing product portfolio
- Build relationships with your team and the broader organization
- Ensure continued satisfaction of existing customers
- Set a vision for your product portfolio and lay the foundation to execute against
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Experience with digital marketing technology including email campaign management, social media, SEO, website management
- Previous experience working with technical product teams to develop product strategies
- 2+ years of professional technology or business experience within product management, business analysis, or project management roles
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.