VP, Product ManagerApply Job ID: R-008940 Date posted: 03/25/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL’s Business Solutions (https://www.lplbusinesssolutions.com/) is seeking marketing technologist who will be responsible for developing and integrating marketing technology stack to deliver a superior customer experience and improve our operational capabilities across our portfolio of services. LPL Business Solutions is a rapidly growing new service of LPL that is transforming how our clients operate.
Joining our team gives you the opportunity to:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize our industry
- Work for a company that’s a recognized leader
- Be at the intersection of the fast growing finance and technology space
- Lead and implement best practices in technology development
- Take full ownership of digital offering our Marketing Agency Solution and Outsourced Finance Solution. Be responsible for successfully delivering final products with required features/functionalities, overall performance and user experience.
- Work with business and technology teams to design and develop major components and key features of the products including writing functional specifications and user stories that communicate a clear and detailed blueprint of product releases including logic flows & wireframes
- Gather and adapt to user feedback on mockups and wireframes of major components of products throughout the product development process
- Rollout and train the team on new technologies including tracking and identifying bugs and open issues related to new releases
- Research and recommend new marketing technology solutions, and ensure that all systems are tightly integrated with one another
- Deeply understand our users by collecting and analyzing past and current user data, as well as researching for potential future requirements.
- In partnership with the business leads, define technology product development roadmap, key features/capabilities, and manage the development cycles with clear schedules, deliverables and milestones.
- Guide and support technology teams in building integrations with digital marketing tools and guide the design and development of native marketing technology tools.
- Working with third-party marketing companies on various marketing projects
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done
- At least 3 years’ experience in any marketing and sales automation platform such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot
- 7+ years of professional technology or business experience within product management, business analysis or project management roles
- Marketing agency, Financial Services and start-up experience is a plus
- Experience with marketing technologies such as Tag manager, digital ad placement, retargeting, programmatic advertising, website hosting, digital asset manager, content delivery networks, web analytics, SEO etc. is a must
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or a related marketing field
- Experience in agile development, with experience in use of JIRA
- Previous experience managing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology products and managed services
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to both quickly shift between technical and business context and translate complex concepts between technology and business partners
- Familiarity with google analytics 360 and adobe marketing cloud is preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QlickView is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, Google Analytics Certified or equivalent a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.