VP, Quality Assurance Strategy SpecialistApply Job ID: R-002538 Date posted: 04/04/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Quality Assurance Strategy Specialist – looking for an experienced individual to evaluate the current processes, procedures and standards. The following are steps to creating the roadmap and strategy for moving forward:
- draft quality assurance (QA) policies and procedures
- evaluate adequacy of current (QA) standards; identify, define and implement deficiencies
- devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- plan, execute and monitor testing and inspection of materials to ensure finished product quality
- document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- collect and compile statistical quality data
- analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- monitor risk management activities
- responsible for document management systems
- assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma; CMM
- quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- product or industry-specific experience
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- attention to detail, planning and organization
- communication skills - verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.