VP - Regional Branch ManagerApply Job ID: R-019801 Date posted: 12/07/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
LPL is hiring a Vice President - Regional Branch Manager for LPL’s Linsco (Employee Channel) affiliation model.
This role will play a key leadership role in the support of financial advisors in the Linsco employee channel for LPL, including the profitability of the region which will grow to include multi-branches. The successful leader will have a comprehensive understanding of the W2 advisor model.
This role will have responsibility for:
- Maintaining high advisor retention and satisfaction.
- Supporting the recruitment of advisors by selling them on the mission and vision of the Employee Chanel. Helping transition the new teams to LPL.
- Building and maintaining strong advisor relationships while at the same time balancing this against the profitability of the model.
There is no preferred location for this role. The role reports into the National Branch Manager.
- Experience in both a branch and home office strongly preferred
- Experience as a branch manager and managing multiple offices is preferred.
- Strong wealth management experience and a track record of bringing on recruits and integrating them into a new firm.
- Ability to motivate employees, build teams and drive outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and respect while at the same time being able to maintain the integrity of the model
- A highly strategic thinker, with the ability to assess complex problems, prioritize key issues, focus on relevant facts and maintain a strong execution focus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present materials to the highest levels in the organization and serve as a recognized subject matter expert, as well as the ability to frame complex issues visually.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels and lead change.
- Strong gravitas and executive presence
- Awareness of industry dynamics and best practices
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strategic Agility: Approaches strategy with an entrepreneurial mindset. Uses critical thinking to increase the value proposition that translates into market advantages.
- Problem solving and Decision making: Focuses on customer-centric process that frames the right hypothesis. Uses human-centric design thinking to work back from the customer experience. Develops a fact base to inform solutions.
- Operational Execution: Develops roadmaps, milestones and operational metrics that align with anecdotal evidence. Communicates the journey and uses iterative cycles at pace to support continuous learning and improve outcomes. Sets a high bar for results through repeatable, sustainable processes.
- Talent Management: Reputation for building strong, motivated teams at scale with the ability to recruit top professionals, attract followers and develop top talent.
- Advocacy: Ability to collaborate internally and externally to ensure the channel is a top priority with internal peers so that it receives the focus and attention it needs to be successful.
- Branch experience either in a role of branch manager, branch operations/service or branch administration
- A Bachelor's degree
- Series 7, 66, 9/10 or 24
- A minimum of 10 years of financial services experience
- Willingness to travel to branch offices as needed
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.