VP, Relationship Manager, Core Team ManagerApply Job ID: R-018394 Date posted: 10/13/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
VP Core Manager, IS Relationship Management Job Description
We are currently looking to hire Vice President, Core Manager within our Institution Services (IS) Relationship Management Department.
The IS Relationship Management team is responsible for Financial Institution satisfaction, growth, and retention. This role will be responsible for managing a territory of LPL Financial Institutions comprised of both bank and credit union relationships with an emphasis on managing, growing, and retaining client relationships by using proven sales strategies and tactics with an emphasis on consulting related to the value, benefits, and features of LPL’s platform. Client interactions on a day-to-day basis include relationship management at the executive level, Program Manager, and Financial Consultant level.
By developing a thorough understanding of the financial institution’s businesses, the VP Core Manager will be responsible for a team of Relationship Managers along with iterating on and guiding effective solutions to assist our RMs and institutions in meeting their business goals and objectives. Additionally, this role also has responsibility for employee engagement and talent development of a core team of relationship managers. Also, regional team growth, retention, and satisfaction objectives will be a core responsibility of this VP leader.
The Vice President must possess strategic foresight and be skilled at facilitating and engaging in executive-level discussions with internal stakeholders, business partners and senior executive leaders, advisors, program managers, and C-suite executives within financial institution and broker dealer partners. The candidate must have a strong skillset in the areas of talent management and development, operational excellence and execution, problem solving and decision making, and strategic agility. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong business management discipline to ensure we operate a high-performing team with market and industry leading standards of excellence. Lastly, candidates must understand, utilize, and possess industry knowledge of the wealth management industry, financial markets, regulatory landscape, and the competitive industry to optimize results.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with and influence C-Suite leaders within LPL and Institutions served
- Identify and execute strategic opportunities that increase client satisfaction, retention and same store sales growth
- Developing and executing business plan initiatives, through scalable
- Manage proactively high profile and complex situations
- Hire, retain, develop and grow engaged employees
- Create and execute client centric Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that are aligned with the mission of the organization and business unit
- Examine trends, develop insights, and create solutions in order to better support our business objectives and consulting efficacy
- Evolve B2B relationship management executive engagement framework to expand the breadth and depth of relationships at the enterprise level with Executives and influential stakeholders.
- Partnering with conference services to deliver exceptional education and conference events
- Minimum of bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in financial services preferable in sales and/or client service/relationship management
- Strong people management experience
- Series 7/63 required; Series 24, 65/66 preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the client financial institution channel segment, organization, product, industry, and end customer (financial institutions)
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial services industry, products and services
- Ability to effectively analyze situations, applying solutions to achieve resolution
- Ability to identify and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- p to 40% travel anticipated
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.