VP, WorkForce ManagementApply Job ID: R-010962 Date posted: 01/12/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
As LPL's Vice President of Workforce Management, you will report directly to the Senior Vice President of our Service business unit. A key part of your role will be to liaise with business partners across the firm to move initiatives from implementation to execution (i.e. Human Capital, Finance, etc.). You will be responsible for managing the driving the new employee experience forward across the teams, focusing on training, employee certification & employee engagement activities.
- Oversee and maintain ownership of workforce management team’s responsibilities which includes SLA and metrics review and create recommendations for forecasting and skill queue management
- Ensures service levels and productivity goals are met. Implements and maintains workforce management platform.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinates all reporting related to workforce management.
- Produces accurate Long, Medium, and Short-Range Forecasts and reports on anticipated volume and capacity across all product lines. Analyze real time performance and identify opportunities to improve
- Directs the development of capacity attributes to ensure the use of trended call handling data is applied
- Develop and implement comprehensive and consistent strategies, tools, and processes related to workforce planning and workload forecasting
- Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision support.
- Organizes project tasks, structures information collection activities and sets time lines for completion of required tasks.
- Develops and maintains scheduling processes. Serves as the resident expert on workforce management software package.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
- Develops presentations around project recommendations and implementation and presents them to senior management.
- Ensure there is a feedback loop for employees to encourage innovation and promote ideas for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, or relevant experience in lieu of education
- 10 + years of experience, primarily in a financial services organization or in a progressive firm
- Experience with WFM tools such as NICE IEX or Aspect (or related software)
- Extensive Experience in workforce management and planning, capacity planning, long-term forecasting and strategy
- Experience forecasting with WFM applications and working with call routing strategies
- High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information, metrics, and KPI s from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives
- Flexibility and resiliency with change and business pressures with the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Strong communication skills; ability to tell a story and inspire and influence others to action
- Ability to create strategies and drive programs independently to completion
- Great team attitude and ability to collaborate/work well with others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word required, Strong proficiency in PowerPoint
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.