Workforce Management Professional AnalystApply Job ID: R-016966 Date posted: 08/19/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Workforce Management Professional Analyst
Job Description: The Workforce Management Professional Analyst will be responsible for Intraday management including: analyzing call center conditions, reporting recommendations and improvements, RTA callouts, skill management, staffing and impact analysis in order to better position the Service Center to achieve stated service level agreements. Responsible for providing projections of call volume, average handle time, staffing requirements, and service level. The professional analyst will analyze call volume data, identify trends, and proactively initiate corrective and/or preventative recommended action plans to senior leaders during daily check- in meetings.
- Utilization of Workforce Managements IEX forecasting and scheduling software to analyze and provide reporting recommendations/improvements to senior leadership
- Responsible for analyzing call volumes and arrival patterns to create reports for Sr. Leadership including staffing and impact analysis
- Point of Contact for the workforce management team with key responsibilities and cross functional activities including: RTA callouts, Skill management, and monitoring and tracking service levels across the service organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management in individual meetings or as a meeting coordinator
- Ability to quickly assimilate information and develop effective action plans
- Proven Track record for proactively and aggressively managing queue fluctuations
Other Job Duties:
- Proficiency in use of including query and reporting analysis tools
- Agent and super group management through the use of CxOne
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook), including an ability to understand and visually convey information and insights through graphs, charts, images, and other means (such as through Tableau)
Minimum Education Required: College Degree
Minimum Experience Required: 3-4 years of Workforce Management experience
Licenses/Certifications Preferred: Lean Six Sigma, Project Management
Software/Systems Skills Required/ Preferred:
Microsoft Office package NICE CXone WFM IEX/ WebStation
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.