Financial Advisor - Capital City Bank
Your career path should lead to real opportunity
LPL Financial partners with banks to offer a complete menu of financial services to bank clients. This employment opportunity at Capital City Bank in Marietta, GA would allow you to join the Investment Program at Capital City Bank as a Financial Advisor associated with LPL Financial. Under this model Financial Advisors are not employees of LPL Financial.
The Investment Program at Capital City Bank supports the local community with a complete menu of financial services. You will join a team that is dedicated to helping clients in every stage of their financial life.
This exciting position will allow you to grow your career and business, helping the people and families that look to Capital City Bank for financial solutions. This position will offer:
• The ability to build a strong client base with the Bank’s exceptional referral system
• Several branch territories with significant deposit base, which includes current clients who need an advisor to support their financial goals
• The opportunity to find new clients via the bank’s client base
• The opportunity to create client solutions without proprietary products
• The ability to grow your business with LPL’s combination of tools, technology, and support
• The benefit of LPL’s experience helping financial institutions grow and maximize their investment programs
• The opportunity to capitalize on the bank’s reputation and community standing
As an advisor associated with LPL Financial, you benefit from our commitment to take care of you so you can take care of your clients. Your partnership includes:
• Access to our proprietary technology and a suite of customized services
• An open architecture platform with access to thousands of investment products from leading third-party product sponsors
• Resources and expertise across the firm to help you create client solutions
• The freedom to create solutions specific to your client’s goals
Whatever your vision of success, we’re with you every step of the way.
• Series 7 and 66 (63/65) required
• Insurance license required
• Three or more years of investment sales experience
Apply online at: By submitting an application, you are not applying for employment with LPL Financial. Employment is with Capital City Bank, however, in accordance with regulatory requirements, LPL Financial would hold your securities/insurance licenses.
These investment products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Capital City Bank
Tracking # 1-05026674
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.