Branch Administrative ManagerApply Job ID: R-022417 Date posted: 04/26/2022 Primary Location MA-Remote
Branch Administrative Manager | Business Development
Assistant Vice President, Liquidity & Succession Division of LPL Financial
The AVP – Branch Administrative Manager will be responsible for leading our Branch Administration and Client Service Associate professionals.
The Branch Administrative Manager will support the ongoing expansion of acquired Large Enterprises and Large Practices by coordinating Financial Advisor support efforts delivered through our Client Services Associates and Home Office Service & Operations Teams.
Strong knowledge and breadth of experience in financial services with background across both W2 and 1099 advisor models will help this candidate initiate and execute program initiatives.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong branch operations background and proven ability to lead work efforts across multiple internal organizations.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Lead Branch Office Administrative support efforts for acquired firms
- Directly manage the Administrative Manager and/or support staff in the acquired Large Enterprises and Large Practices
- Act as a Liaison to our home office operations and service groups
- Drive workflow efficiencies and professional development opportunities for the Administrative Managers and support staff
- Establish ongoing framework to assess evolving advisor support needs and drive continuous improvement of the channel operating model
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with Financial Advisors, Branch and Home Office Support teams
- Strong analytical, strategic planning skills, and relationship management skills
- Experience collaborating with and leading individuals across functional areas
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including demonstrated ability to establish productive relationships and interact effectively with business partners at all levels
- Series 7, 66 (required); Series 24 / 9/10 (preferred, but not required)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.