Sr. Consultant, Digital Asset ManagerApply Job ID: R-022413 Date posted: 04/26/2022 Primary Location NC-Remote Other Locations CT-Remote , MA-Remote , RI-Remote
Are you a tech-savvy professional with experience in digital asset management?
Do you like to solve problems through technology? Are you interested in creating an excellent user experience for your internal “clients”?
If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Consultant, Digital Asset Management as an integral part of the Digital Content Strategy and Operations Team, responsible for ensuring enterprise digital content and asset governance processes, and principles in the creation and management of digital assets. This is a "creative operator" role, critical to driving the team vision and demonstrating expertise in workflow and governance standards and processes around asset management. This role champions the efficiency and effectiveness of digital asset creation, findability, and usability.
As a member of the Digital Content Strategy and Operations team, Sr. Consultant, Digital Asset Management is responsible for the management and governance of enterprise-wide digital assets within the Digital Asset Management (eDAM) system, AEM DAM. This position will continuously and strategically assess and improve the eDAM platform and ensure that it continues to provide value. In addition, this position is also responsible for defining and discovery the needs for legal requirements, asset research, renewals, expirations and process documentation to support the ingestion of digital assets into the AEM DAM and their delivery across various digital channels.
- Manages the day-to-day responsibilities of the AEM eDAM platform, including tagging, approving, posting, and troubleshooting assets.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to identify and assure the publishing of governed digital assets. Fosters cross-functional teamwork and collaboration to set goals, solve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness and are in the best interest of the firm.
- Works with Product teams to develop high-level requirements for technology updates, provide context about existing technology capabilities, and test AEM eDAM-specific capabilities during deployments.
- As a system administrator, manages ingestion, storage, integration, cataloging, delivery, and auditing of assets while continuously looking for efficiencies in these processes, standard operating procedures, and workflows. Upload, organize, tag, and manage brand assets so it is easy for target audiences to find and use the assets they need.
- Project manages the migration efforts of digital assets and metadata from legacy DAM solutions.
- Writes, edits, improves, and maintains the eDAM policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Lead training program and act as the primary point of contact for ongoing training for the AEM eDAM. Train stakeholders on eDAM organizational structure and governance systems and processes.
- Lead governance as it relates to digital assets charged with prioritizing system and policy changes, configurations, and communications.
- Makes clear and timely decisions around issues and opportunities affecting the firm's ability to monetize digital content.
- Cross trains for and support efforts of Content Hub admin as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Share and promote asset-management and governance best practices
- Participate in initiatives aimed at promoting and improving Content Operations efficiencies related to digital assets
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital asset creation and management. Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SmartSheet, and Workfront a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with digital media hosting platforms (i.e., Vidyard, Vimeo, Brightcove, YouTube, Wistia) and the various tagging and integration specifications.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management and Governance processes and tools (currently: AEM, WorkFront, DAM, SOLR Search) and/or digital-media hosting platforms (Vidyard, Vimeo, Brightcove, YouTube, Wistia).
- Ability to build productive and reciprocal relationships with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- An experienced organizational change agent; familiar with the ADKAR change methodology a plus
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Organized, logical, and problem-solver mindset
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs.
- Strong desire to leverage technology and data to improve processes and unlock new capabilities
- Understands technical terminology with ability to synthesize concepts to non-technical creatives
- Understanding of image formatting and editing techniques as well as the creative production process and terminology.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.