Sr. Consultant, Segmentation & Personalization DeliveryApply Job ID: R-015422 Date posted: 06/28/2021 Primary Location NC-Remote Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with an analytical mind who is passionate about data and optimization to join our digital marketing team. In this role, you will be a critical contributor in building out and deploying our marketing data infrastructure and digital activation technologies to allow us to develop unique digital experiences for our key audiences across our digital ecosystem. You will consult with business partners from across the organization to identify and implement the right digital measurement approach, analyze our online activity, and surface insights that will allow us to continually optimize our online presence.
This role will help to evangelize testing across our digital platforms and apply personalization and segmentation rules so that we can deliver the best digital experience to our online audiences. You will tap into a variety of internal and external tools, including web analytics, search trends, email metrics, social data, survey results, and CRM to deliver holistic insights to inform our strategy. You will also regularly develop and maintain dashboards and reports that will provide the business with visibility into our online performance and consult with the team on how to optimize our digital platforms based on your learnings.
The ideal candidate is experienced in web analytics and/or other digital testing/personalization tools, and is a strong critical thinker who can sift through varying amounts of data to garner insight.
Segmentation & Optimization
- Mine data to pull accurate segmented lists for activation across channels
- Deploy segmentation and personalization experiments in partnership with our Marketing Segmentation team
- Help design and execute testing experiments across our digital channels, progressing a culture of testing at LPL
- Analyze audience behaviors and identify personalization opportunities based digital behaviors
- Proactively mine data across our digital platforms to identify site / channel optimization opportunities
- Assist in developing and maintaining a measurement framework for us to measure our optimization and personalization efforts
Data Analysis & Reporting
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish KPIs and related metrics for their area of the business; align digital metrics with their goals
- Develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards to measure performance against KPIs
- Regularly cultivate insights using a variety of analytic resources (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Social Listening, etc.) to inform our content creation and marketing campaigns
- Conduct ad-hoc and deep-dive analyses of our digital platforms to inform site redesigns, new product development and optimization opportunities
- Aid in developing marketing data requirements to enable better segmentation, personalization and insights in partnership with the data and technology teams
- Periodically conduct data QA and/or support data infrascture technology releases
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor’s degree in related area of study
Minimum Experience Required: (including years of experience)
5+ years of experience in analytics, performance marketing or other quantitative/data-driven field. Knowledge of the digital space and modern marketing communications practices is preferred.
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred:
- Experience with web analytic tools (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with ETL tools like Alteryx, Python or R desired
- Experience with A/B testing or personalization tools (Adobe Target preferred)
- Comfortability with CRM data
- Comfortability with paid digital campaign data (paid search, digital media, etc.)
- Comfortability with e-mail metrics
- Use of data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
Soft Skills required for the position:
- Someone who is naturally inquisitive, continually questions data and follows all “leads” to deliver the most comprehensive insights
- Demonstrated fast learner
- Can draw conclusion from data sets varying in size and complexity
- Is very detail-oriented, ensures accuracy of reporting
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly builds rapport and trust among the team; can help serve as a change agent, evangelizing testing and personalization
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Positive attitude, commitment to excellence and integrity
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Strong communication and business acumen skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.