Associate Regional DirectorApply Job ID: R-023783 Date posted: 06/02/2022 Primary Location OH-Remote Other Locations WI-Remote
Are you an exceptionally strong sales performer with a deep pool of existing relationships you can leverage and prospect from?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
What will you do?
The Assistant Vice President, Associate Regional Director of Business Development is responsible for recruiting high quality financial advisors to the LPL Financial Platform from all channels of distribution (independent, regional, wirehouse). You will be working with a Regional Director and Internal Regional Director with responsibility for recruiting advisors into our Core offerings. Focus for the ARD is to recruit advisors with 0-100M AUM. In this role, you will be expected to travel up to 80% of the time while also performing duties required of an employee.
- Establish and maintain a network of centers of influence (COI)
- Create and manage a recruiting pipeline to transition candidates (Financial Advisors) to LPL
- Evaluate advisor practices to ensure transferability of assets and adherence to corporate compliance and affiliation standards.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to compile and present competitive offerings in partnership with the firm’s Advisor Capital team.
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships critical to success in the role.
- Maintain up-to-date status of your recruiting pipeline within Salesforce
- Develop and implement a strategy for engaging with existing recruits and for feeding / building the pipeline
- Meet monthly KPI’s required for the role – calls / meetings
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are enthusiastic, polished and professional, with the ability to execute a disciplined sales process that results in sales success.
What skills, experiences and/or education is required?
- 5+ years in a broker/dealer business development, asset management wholesaling, or an institutional custody sales role.
- Verifiable track record of identifying, qualifying and closing business opportunities in assigned territory
- Strong familiarity with using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree required. Series 7, 63/65, or 66 preferred
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to Ohio or Wisconsin
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.