Financial Advisor - Notre Dame Credit UnionApply Job ID: R-010644 Date posted: 07/14/2020 Primary Location AZ-Phoenix
Your career path should lead to real opportunity
LPL Financial partners with credit unions to offer a complete menu of financial services to credit union clients. This employment opportunity at Notre Dame Credit Union in Phoenix, AZ would allow you to join the Investment Program at Notre Dame Credit Union as a Financial Advisor associated with LPL Financial. Under this model Financial Advisors are not employees of LPL Financial.
The Investment Program at Notre Dame Credit Union supports the local community with a complete menu of financial services. You will join a team that is dedicated to helping members in every stage of their financial life.
This exciting position will allow you to grow your career and business, helping the people and families that look to Notre Dame Credit Union for financial solutions. This position will offer:
• The ability to service an existing book of business upon hire
• The ability to build a strong client base with the credit union’s exceptional referral system
• The opportunity to find new clients via the credit union’s member base
• The opportunity to create client solutions without proprietary products
• The ability to grow your business with LPL’s combination of tools, technology, and support
• The benefit of LPL’s experience helping financial institutions grow and maximize their investment programs
• The opportunity to capitalize on the credit union’s reputation and community standing
As an advisor associated with LPL Financial, you benefit from our commitment to take care of you so you can take care of your clients. Your partnership includes:
• Access to our proprietary technology and a suite of customized services
• An open architecture platform with access to thousands of investment products from leading third-party product sponsors
• Resources and expertise across the firm to help you create client solutions
• The freedom to create solutions specific to your client’s goals
Whatever your vision of success, we’re with you every step of the way.
• Series 7 and 66 (63/65) required
• Insurance license required
• Three or more years of investment sales experience
By submitting an application, you are not applying for employment with LPL Financial. Employment is with Notre Dame Credit Union, however, in accordance with regulatory requirements, LPL Financial would hold your securities/insurance licenses.
These investment products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Notre Dame Credit Union.
Tracking # 1-05026674
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here!
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here.