Admin Solutions Manager for Independent Financial Advisors (IFA)Apply Job ID: R-019633 Date posted: 11/29/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Part of LPL’s Business Solutions team, the Admin Solutions Managers, are the front line leaders, providing daily support and guidance to a team of Admin Solutions Consultants while managing relationships with advisors and institutions. Knowledge of LPL, leadership qualities, adaptability, and comfort with change and ambiguity will be key success factors for this position. Admin Solutions enable advisors and institutions to outsource a broad range of administrative functions to LPL. The group is staffed by experienced team members that are well versed in advisor support and operations. The manager is responsible both for the team's performance and for ensuring a positive advisor experience resulting in continued subscription to the program.
- Determine IFA advisor needs for operational and administrative suppport through interviews, market research, and insights from internal partners
- Definine new processes and workflows specific to the Admin Solutions for IFA space, working in collaboration with the existing delivery team
- Partner with compliance, legal, technology, and LBS teams to identify solutions for IFA advisors, and implement those solutions
- Plan for launch and growth of Admin Solutions for IFA product
- Conduct daily huddles via WebEx to ensure consistent communication with team
- Provide regular coaching to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure implementation and adherence to SOPs
- Act as a resource for staff by answering questions and following up on complex issues
- Identify and implement proactive measures to ensure Admins can meet organizations goals
- Identify trends and areas for improvement for staff and program
- Coordinate with cross-site team to ensure consistent implementation
- Monitor Admin calls and emails
- Connect monthly with advisors and/or institutions assigned to your Admins
- Embrace advisor feedback and seek to identify ways to improve advisor experience
- Regularly exercise discretion and business judgment
- Ensure staff are adhering to assigned shifts and completing work in a timely manner
- Manage vacation requests and review timecards for accuracy
- Write and deliver performance reviews, and employee goals
- Interview and make staffing decisions for hiring as needed, in coordination with AVP
- Provide strong, compassionate, and visible leadership which foster positive attitudes and trust among employees and our advisors
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Previous Financial Services experience with RIAs and multi-custody relationships
- Experience leading a group from inception to strong performance
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Grace under pressure, comfort with ambiguity, and a sense of humor
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate complex, ambiguous problems into executable solutions
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required to identify problems and implement solutions in a team environment
- Series 99 (https://www.finra.org/industry/series99) or can complete within 90 days of employment
- 3 + years of financial services experience
- Experience with RIA and multi-custodial relationships
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.