Admin Solutions, ManagerApply Job ID: R-013401 Date posted: 03/25/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Part of LPL’s Business Solutions team, the Admin Solutions Managers, are the front line leaders, providing daily support and guidance to a team of Admin Solutions Consultants while managing relationships with advisors and institutions. Knowledge of LPL, leadership qualities, adaptability, and comfort with change and ambiguity will be key success factors for this position.
Admin Solutions enable advisors and institutions to outsource a broad range of administrative functions to LPL. The group is staffed by experienced team members that are well versed in advisor support and operations. The primary role of the LPL Admin Solutions Manager will be to provide support to a team of Admins to include: monitoring the performance of the team toward goals, assisting staff with questions, establishing relationships with assigned advisors and institutions, and handling escalations. The manager is responsible both for the team's performance and for ensuring a positive advisor experience resulting in continued subscription to the program.
- Conduct daily huddles via WebEx to ensure consistent communication with team
- Provide regular coaching to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure implementation and adherence to SOPs
- Act as a resource for staff by answering questions and following up on complex issues
- Identify and implement proactive measures to ensure Admins can meet organizations goals
- Identify trends and areas for improvement for staff and program
- Coordinate with cross-site team to ensure consistent implementation
- Monitor Admin calls and emails
- Connect monthly with advisors and/or institutions assigned to your Admins
- Embrace advisor feedback and seek to identify ways to improve advisor experience
- Regularly exercise discretion and business judgment
- Ensure staff are adhering to assigned shifts and completing work in a timely manner
- Manage vacation requests and review timecards for accuracy
- Write and deliver performance reviews, and employee goals
- Interview and make staffing decisions for hiring as needed, in coordination with AVP
- Provide strong, compassionate, and visible leadership which foster positive attitudes and trust among employees and our advisors
- Previous management experience preferred
- 3 + years of financial services experience
- Series 99 (https://www.finra.org/industry/series99) or can complete within 90 days of employment
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently must identify problems and implement solutions in a team environment.
- Effectiveness in this role requires strong leadership abilities as well as a solid working knowledge of LPL policies and procedures
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.