Analyst, Business SystemsApply Job ID: R-007343 Date posted: 08/20/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The PQA analyst validates SDLC project compliance and is the point of contact for SDLC questions and concerns
- (PQA) Works with project managers and portfolio leads to quality control SDLC compliancy.
- (PQA) Completes estimates and project phase review for SDLC compliance
- (PQA) Audits Technology Portfolios, reflecting status in weekly Portfolio reports.
- (PQA) Creates a weekly overall PMO Portfolio status
- (PQA) Facilitates meetings with artifact owners, project managers and key business stakeholders regarding project quality.
- (SDLC) Assists Project Managers and Portfolio Leads with SDLC process requests and problem resolution.
- (SDLC) Assists with internal and external ad-hoc and scheduled audit requests.
- (Training/SDLC) Addresses portfolio SharePoint workflow guidance and artifact process support.
- (SDLC) Updates the SDLC website with process changes in addition to support of the annual process upgrade.
- Training/SDLC) Supports project manager project research in Planview, SharePoint, SDLC and Project Websites.
- Business/IT degree qualified
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.