AnalystApply Job ID: R-006123 Date posted: 03/06/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Jr. Occupancy Planner Corporate Real Estate
We are seeking a Junior Occupancy Planner to join our Corporate Real Estate team. We are seeking space planners or interior designers with strong analytic skills who have experience interfacing with the client.
- Communicates positively with client, responding appropriately, and seeking guidance from others on potential actions / next steps
- Conducts client-user interviews and facilitate small group meetings
- Provides conflict resolution/negotiation with the client as required
- Plans, coordinates and assigns space according to LPL occupancy standards and procedures
- Reviews, monitors and acts as the first point of contact for occupancy, space and move requests
- Reviews, approves, schedules and coordinates moves
- Demonstrates graphic abilities and a keen ability to collect information and translate it into occupancy plans and test fits for the client (e.g. analysis, options development, evaluation, recommendations) with some guidance
- Document client meeting information visually, numerically and verbally at an acceptable quality level
- Assists with management level presentations that achieve desired outcomes and client confidence
- Maintains an understanding of the business unit character and evolutionary needs
- Participates in the development of timetables and schedule projects
- Gathers statistics and metrics, key performance indicators, vacancy maps and generates a variety of reports
- Researches and compiles data for various reports
- Generates attendance reports from raw badge swipe data pulled into excel documents
- Provides accurate space information by managing, editing and updating space information to facilitate and expedite the usability, accuracy, integrity and availability of data (e.g. reserved locations, new hires, terms) on a daily basis
- Maintains information or data on new construction, renovations and various remodeling
- Contributes to the overall success of the Corporate Real Estate team by performing all other duties as assigned
Education and expertise
- BA in Architecture, Real Estate, Interior Design or Planning, Engineering preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Knowledge and ability to use analytical and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to complete tasks and produce deliverables independently with periodic supervision
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, strong analysis and spreadsheet capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy for data entry
- Excellent time management skills
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.