Assistant Vice President, Inside Sales Business DevelopmentApply Job ID: R-005758 Date posted: 08/21/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
LPL Financial is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to manage, oversee and support the Business Development Associate team within the Inside Sales division of LPL’s Recruiting department. Our Business Development Associates are responsible for prospecting and sourcing Financial Advisors to join LPL Financial. The leader of this team would be tasked in helping these sales professionals find optimal ways to create awareness amongst the advisors community around all of LPL’s capabilities in order to attract financial advisors to LPL. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy sales, teamwork and inspiring others to give their best in finding opportunities and achieving great outcomes.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that has a background in managing inside sales teams and has experience coaching to
- Sales Process
- Call Quality Standard
- Building open communication culture inside the team.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal procedures are met.
- Train, Evaluate and monitor sales presentative performance.
- Ensuring Productivity/Dial Targets are met.
- Use of customer feedback in the design of call campaigns
The ideal candidate would have
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Prior management or sales coaching experience required
- Strong leadership skills with ability to coach & motivate a team
- Strong organization skills
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word. Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
- Driven and ambitious individual with strong desire to succeed
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field of study
- Series 7 and 66 preferred
- Ability to understand and clearly articulate LPL’s business model, product platforms, pricing and various affiliation models
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.