Assoc Analyst, OperationsApply Job ID: R-002551 Date posted: 04/02/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The position will require a person that is results driven and has the responsibility to identify and analyze all possible solutions including the costs, benefits, and risks of each alternative. The candidate must be able to work independently.
- Solution various levels of business issues that arise in the Service, Trading, and Operations area with your primary focus being how they relate to our Client Reporting department
- Comfortable with both oral and written communication skills as well as communicating both in person, via video and virtually.
- Ability to work with the business to understand and author business requirements, decision tables and process flows for various types of projects. This would include the responsibility of gathering, organizing and communicating specified requirements and data for purposes of developing or implementation business solutions.
- Independently create and execute a systematic approaches to solve problems using a variety of methods such as root cause and cost benefit analysis, 5 Why’s, as well as other business case and Lean methodologies.
- Author formal executive ready documents to articulate the approach as well as all stages of assessments and evaluations.
- Participate as a BA or PM as needed in several of the projects and process improvement initiatives included in the STO Business. Manages project or tasks with increasing size and complexity
- Create ad hoc analyses for executive leadership to support decision making.
- Manage and execute projects that are analytical in nature.
- Support Project Managers with analysis as needed.
1. Act as a BA for project needing assistance, recommendations, analyzing data, mapping processes, writing of PCR/BDR document. Act in the capacity of a SME by researching solutions within departments. Participate in larger size projects as SME and possibly PM.
2. Create ad hoc analyses for executive leadership to support decision making (typically in Excel). Identify issues and ensure timely actions to mitigate, including escalating when necessary.
3. Special Projects (Ad hoc query/analysis requests from Senior Management and project team) including leading projects that are analytical in nature. Frequently requires logical and analytical reasoning skills combined with seasoned judgment, creativity and ingenuity.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.