Assoc Client Comp ConsultantApply Job ID: R-020461 Date posted: 12/29/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The Associate Client Compensation Consultant provides Level 2 support for complex issues and supports advisors and business partners on compensation activities during onboarding of new advisors and succession planning (book of business transitions).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assuming ownership of complex situations, setting expectations, and taking appropriate actions to resolve inquiries in a timely manner, such as initiating outbound calls and emails to third-party sponsors and carriers.
- Educating and consulting with advisors and their staff on the use of technology and reports to increase efficiencies.
- Proactive outreach to advisors on time sensitive activities such as billing events, tax season prep, etc.
- Supporting teammates and the department on other compensation tasks and activities such as training and backup to frontline staff.
- Assisting with initiatives to improve and enhance the advisor experience while positively impacting the broader LPL organization.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of three years service or comparable experience
- College degree preferred
- SIE preferred
- Organizational and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent phone communication and listening skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.