Assoc Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-002463 Date posted: 03/20/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
As a core team member of the Marketing Solutions Center (MSC), the Associate Marketing Specialist is dedicated to supporting all advisors with superior client experience as they call in with their marketing questions and needs. The Associate Marketing Specialist will provide advisors with the information, answers and resources that will help them better market and grow their business via the marketing programs, offerings and content provided on the LPL’s client facing portals. The Associate Marketing Specialist with work with the Lead of the team to identify trends and gaps via the MSC requests.
This position will report to an AVP of Marketing, and will work directly with other team members of the Marketing Solutions Center.
- Provides the best client experience to all who call or email MSC with questions and needs by fully answering their questions and meeting their needs efficiently and with the correct information, the first time.
- Track and report on key performance indicators.
- Sources content and/or information from within LPL to ensure that all questions and emails are answered correctly and efficiently, the first time.
- Be an expert in all of the marketing tools and resources advisors and institutions can utilize.
- Provide marketing support to, as needed, by sourcing or creating marketing content to help advisors market their businesses.
- Conduct marketing consultations when volumes are above average.
- Attends industry and LPL Financial conferences, as appropriate.
- Work on marketing projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing required (Finance or Economics minor is helpful)
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, and knowledge of digital marketing, social media, etc.
- MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word required
- A self-starter, proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experienced collaborator, strong attention to detail, independent and critical decision maker
- Resourceful with the ability to work autonomously but also contribute and work well on teams, collaborative, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Works well in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*No. of Positions
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.