Assoc Service ConsultantApply Job ID: R-015712 Date posted: 07/14/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Are you looking to take your knowledge and client service skills to the next level within a growing industry leader? If so, a career at LPL Financial may be an ideal path for you! LPL Financial, the nation’s largest and fastest growing network of independent advisors is seeking highly driven, service and solution oriented individuals that are passionate about helping our clients fulfill their dreams. We focus on making interactions with our advisors easy by providing them with intuitive tools and superior service. You will work alongside like-minded service professionals & leaders that enjoy strong customer relationships, shaping unique solutions, and believe service is the foundation for success. As a Associate Service Consultant, you will have the opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career within our customer service organization and gain additional perspective about the financial services industry.
- Establish yourself as a Peer Coach to assist with the development of your teammates
- Proactively outcall to our Advisors to provide appropriate and collaborative support
- Evaluate training gaps and develop hypotheses for solutions
- Provide dedicated support to remediate at-risk relationships outside of a team environment
- Expected to comprehend and retain training material through various learning styles
- Use solution oriented thinking to handle intricate scenarios from advisors and end investors
- Assist and train our advisors on how to efficiently leverage LPL’s software
- Proactively identify solutions to help mitigate repetitive interactions from advisors
- Must be able to understand how your departmental goals impact LPL’s firm wide goals
- Bachelor Degree Required
- 3+ years Financial Service industry experience
- Series 99, 63, or 7 required (if they do not have this, do we want to add completing within 90 days of employment)
- Ability to provide multiple solutions that will achieve the same outcome
- Demonstrated customer service skills with a strong desire to help people
- Ability to prioritize when pressured with multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Self-aware, self-motivated, with a high regard for accountability
- Proficiency in a range of computer software applications
- Highly responsive to coaching & training
- Ability to work well individually and as part of team
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.