Associate Analyst, Client ReportingApply Job ID: R-000814 Date posted: 09/07/2017 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The Client Reporting Associate Analyst monitors and analyzes data production files and processes necessary for statement, confirm, prospectus, letter production, and return mail processing. The Associate Analyst will also assist with reviewing daily exception reports and communicating to our print vendor the resolution of open issues. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written skills, and be a team player with a positive attitude. This candidate will be needed to work across the organization and be responsive to both internal and external clients.
The Client Reporting Associate Analyst will perform the following, but not limited to, functions.
- Participate in mailing projects
- Participate in the monthly statement production process, Beta Data review and Statement review
- Participate in the Quarterly Performance Report creation process and validation process
- Assist with reviewing access queries and reports for data analysis of transmission files
- Assist with review of Daily audit of print vendor volume to our books and records provider transmission files for daily and monthly mailings.
- Download and parse CSV data files from our print vendor site using Excel and Access
- Assist with reviewing and analyzing daily/monthly exception reports on statement, confirms, letter and prospectus delivery
- Compile daily and monthly audit reports
- Perform quality control and user acceptance testing
- Help Supporting internal and external audit process
- Participate in testing various projects impacting the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of brokerage experience
- Advanced MS Excel experience required
- Advanced MS Access experience required
- Experience with Beta and Portia systems preferred
- Adobe CS5, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator experience preferred
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 24 preferred
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.