Associate Analyst, CTMApply Job ID: R-011444 Date posted: 10/13/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The Client Technology Management Associate Analyst is a process owner role that encompasses both production and service elements related to provisioning technology for Financial Advisors, their assistants, and LPL internal Service Associates. Associates are subject matter experts and will support a wide range of activities ensuring the day-to-day operations of the process are aligned with key business objectives. Associates will contribute to maintaining the process roadmap, managing the processing backlog, prioritizing needs, and act as the primary liaison for the process.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Financial Advisors, their assistants, and LPL Financial internal business partners as it relates to Client Technology Management by fielding a wide range of inquiries accurately and efficiently.
- Providing training and guidance on tasks for processing and service teams to help the team understand the upstream and downstream impacts of their daily tasks
- Develop and maintain desktop procedures, training material, and reference material to optimize the performance of the team and the experience of our cross-functional business partners and clients.
- Collaborate with the Client Success Team to implement process improvement ideas and understand KPI and Quality checks to ensure the process map is consistent with the vision of our stakeholders.
- Conducts daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting and analysis. Also, ad hoc reporting and analysis of a business and CTM leadership need a basis
- Work with CTM leadership as needed in support of escalations, research, training, and system/process changes.
- Work closely with Tech Support, Commissions, PDR, IIS Product, Registration, New Client Onboarding, E-Comm (CLR), Business Transitions, Business Consulting, and Cash Mgmt.
- 2-3 years of Financial Industry Experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Software/Systems Skills Required: Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Word and Excel, Oracle, Documentum, and Siebel
- Software/Systems Skills Preferred: ASAT, Salesforce, Visio, Adobe Professional
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Effective and proactive communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills, especially when dealing with various groups at all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation for obtaining results
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze information
- Excellent problem-solving skills that affect daily operational matters
- Thorough documentation skills and ability to document new processes
- Must be self-motivated and effectively cope with changing environments
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.