Associate Analyst, Speech AnalyticsApply Job ID: R-001420 Date posted: 11/09/2017 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Our Associate Business Analyst will be responsible for performing various analyses and evaluations on a variety of topics related to call center and operational performance. The Associate Business Analyst will leverage Speech Analytics to identify root causes associated with calls into the Service Center. Additionally, the Associate Business Analyst will assist members of the team report production, data analytics, and ad-hoc data querying and manipulation.
As an Associate Analyst, you will look to identify:
- Root cause of call drivers
- Potential process efficiency opportunities
- Financial impact of solutions
- Impact of technology implementations
Our Associate Business Analyst will be expected to:
- Comprehend different data relationships and exhibit the ability to extract information from key data sources
- Construct formal documents in PowerPoint and Excel to articulate the approach as well as all stages of assessments and evaluations.
- Perform Ad-hoc data analysis to facilitate business decision-making analytics.
- Assist in data gathering and organization to further complex reporting and analytics.
The ideal candidate will have experience an interest in the financial services industry and the desire to apply logical and analytical reasoning towards reporting and analytics.
In addition to being highly organized, key characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or similar required,
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to evaluate and provide solutions to complex situations and problems
- Very strong analytical skills coupled with effective verbal and written communication ability
- Effective team player
- Desire to learn and grow as well as help others learn and grow
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Customer service and / or operations knowledge or experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence senior leaders
- Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experience with VBA or SQL is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.