Associate Business Analyst - Forms (NON IT)Apply Job ID: R-008681 Date posted: 02/20/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The Associate Business Analyst within Service, Trading, and Operations’ (STO) Information Management Team will be responsible for creating and editing client facing forms within Adobe LiveCycle and multiple web based platforms. They will also be responsible for mapping complex business rules to the .PDF form fields to ensure data population. A strong attention to detail and design, as well as a technical mindset is critical for this role. Also, the ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as this position interacts with firm-wide employees, at all levels. This position also occasionally interacts with external customers (Financial Advisors) in response to their suggestions or questions regarding forms. The ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment is critical. The ideal candidate should be service minded and be able to handle complex customer issues, while managing to multiple project deliverables.
- Form Design & Quality Control: Create new forms and edit existing forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer. Perform a thorough Quality Control on individual work, as well as teammates’ work. Follow documented guidelines and procedures to create and maintain high quality forms content, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of publication.
- Data Mapping: Align complex business rules to the appropriate .PDF form fields within multiple software solutions, including eSignature (DocuSign).
- Data Tracking: Accurately track all work/data fields in Microsoft Access and/or Microsoft Excel
- UAT: Perform user acceptance testing and system troubleshooting in conjunction with the data mapping process within multiple systems.
- Pipeline/Workflow Management: Independently manage assignments and SLAs from daily forms pipeline. Provide thorough communication regarding upcoming form changes to multiple impacted parties.
- Relationship Management: Build strong internal relationships and actively participate in meetings to partner with Business Owners on form requirements & process improvements. Think about the “big picture” to recognize, act, and plan for other items that are impacted by form changes (i.e. procedural content within internal and external knowledgebases).
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum Experience required: Experience as a graphic designer, business analyst, data analyst, or junior project manager preferred. Must have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail with a keen eye for design, as well as a technical mindset.
- Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Proficient in Adobe LiveCycle Designer and/or Adobe Experience Manager preferred. Experience with eSignature/DocuSign a plus. Also, proficiency in Microsoft applications required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook). An overall strong technical background/familiarity with learning new systems is preferred.
- Soft Skills Required/Preferred: Must possess excellent communication and relationship building skills, as well as strong problem solving/analytical skills. In addition, strong organizational/project manager skills preferred.
- Requires flexibility under pressure, the ability to manage multiple high-priority, high profile assignments simultaneously, and comfort with a fast paced, changing environment and ambiguity.
- Enthusiastic, positive, teachable attitude. Customer focused with a desire to provide outstanding service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work effectively within a very collaborative, team environment.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.