Associate Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-006770 Date posted: 05/16/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Marketing Associate – Job Description
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a marketing associate with a digital marketing background. In this position, you will be assist marketing consultants who are the marketing point person for several LPL advisors. You will combine your knowledge of the web, social media and digital marketing with your business acumen to make marketing a part of several advisors’ practices. You will execute the marketing consultant’s digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites and more.
- Report to the marketing manager
- Work closely with multiple marketing consultants.
- Execute a digital marketing strategy for several LPL advisors.
- Schedule content to be distributed by social media, email and blog.
- Make updates to an advisor’s website.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure content, brand and messaging are approved.
- Implement lead generation and niche prospecting process and workflow for implementation in advisor’s practice to drive business growth for advisors and LPL Financial.
- Collaborate with the advisor’s office staff to ensure cohesive messaging and communications.
- Work with LPL current tools to integrate into overarching plan.
- Provide feedback and enhancements from the advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Solid knowledge of inbound marketing tools, and web management.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, & Hubspot.
- CRM experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.