Associate Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-004503 Date posted: 09/21/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
LPL is currently seeking an Associate Marketing Consultant to join Marketing department. This role will be responsible for assisting in the creation, development and execution of the marketing strategies and activities required to support the firm’s strategic initiatives. This role will report to the Assistant Vice President, Marketing Product Sales Support and work closely with the creative team and with stakeholders across the company to create original marketing campaigns and collateral that will drive sales, organic growth and retention among the firm’s 15,000 financial advisors.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with excellent writing skills and a firm understanding of message and narrative development. This individual will demonstrate a passion for excellence combined with agility, innovation, resourcefulness, and positive thinking.
- Developing marketing collateral and campaigns
- Project managing all marketing activities from plan to execution. This includes the creation of project milestones, developing communication plans, managing data, and updating project members and marketing senior management on progress
- Composing marketing collateral, white papers and presentations for internal and external use.
- Prioritize projects across business units and maintain regular proactive communications about their execution and progress
- Working with marketing leadership to develop reports and project plans and analyzing data to support KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, PR or related discipline
- Minimum of 2-4 years of marketing, PR and/or communications experience
- Highly organized individual
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Outstanding writing and editing skills (e.g. articles, brochures, and white papers)
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-starter: must be a thought-leader, strategic thinker, and have the drive to win as a team.
- Grace under pressure and a sense of humor
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.