Associate, Sales EnablementApply Job ID: R-012444 Date posted: 02/24/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Are you passionate about empowering sales professionals in the fast-paced world of Sales Enablement?
Are you a detail-oriented, agile-minded, and innovative thinker with an eye towards the future of B2B sales?
Are you ready to ignite growth in LPL’s thousands of financial advisors across the country through the enablement of our best-in-class sales professionals?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
The LPL Advisor Solutions Enablement team is looking for an Associate, Sales Optimization to help with the coordination and logistics of several various live and virtual advisor events.
Our team is responsible for the empowerment of all advisor-facing professionals and managers throughout the Advisor Solutions department, with the primary goals of increasing predictable same-store sales growth and optimizing the overall productivity of our sales force.
What will you do?
Primary job functions of the Associate, Sales Optimization will include:
- Responsible for campaign and spreadsheet tracking of RSVPs and actual attendees of sales events and reporting back to the Advisor Solutions team with summaries and impact of activities
- Support a robust schedule of regional live/virtual workshops focused on the platforms and products offered
- Create news items, marketing materials, and other communications to post on the LPL intranet sites for advisors
- Plan and execute weekly WebEx calls, post replays by providing support pre-call, during call, and post-call as needed
- Support the team in preparation of materials for the national conference, top producer meetings, business unit specific symposiums, and more
- Ongoing collaboration with the internal, external consultants, and business units to support the ongoing advisor facing events
- Track, record and provide summaries on advisors who have attended Advisor Solutions sales events
What does success look like in the first 90 days?
After your first 3 months in the role, you should have a clear understanding of what we do at LPL, how the Advisor Solutions department works with financial advisors, and how our Sales Enablement team supports the various advisor-facing sales and service teams within the department. You should also be starting to execute the mission-critical functions of the role within the Enablement team in partnership with your leader.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class advisor experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- 1-3+ years of related work experience in sales training, enablement, and/or operations
- Experience with project management and agile frameworks (Kanban/Scrum/etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook), including an ability to visually convey information and insights through graphs, charts, images, and other means (such as through Tableau)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, communications, data science, or related fields preferred; HS Diploma/GED are the minimum required
- Previous sales or sales management experience in financial services preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.