Associate Service Consultant-STOApply Job ID: R-011512 Date posted: 10/28/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Curious about the role of an Associate Service Consultant?
Do you have a passion for a “Customer-Centric” approach? If you answered yes, integrity is in your nature. That means you sincerely care that customers get exactly the quality and services they need to embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a desire to help customers by making it easy to do business with us…., if so, this is your opportunity to be part of a great team.
At LPL Financial, we care about our advisors! An Associate Service Consultant with the Alternative Investments Trade team will support the purchase and sales of alternative investments in a call center environment with 14-16 representatives who support aggregate daily call volumes of 225-275 inbound calls per day from Financial Professionals, assistants, internal and external business partners, and clients. We are passionate about our advisors and work to please them in every interaction.
What will you do?
- Provide exceptional customer service to Financial Advisors, their assistants, and LPL internal business partners as it relates to annuity purchases and operations.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of LPL processes and system platforms as they relate to Alternative Investments.
- Responsible for identifying, reporting, tracking, and assisting with system and operational issues.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the inner workings of Alternative Investments Platforms and their relation to LPL back-office applications.
- Must understand alternative investment products, risks, and differences between alternative investment product features and be able to explain the regulatory requirements and LPL policies that govern the sale of Alternative Investments.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding the annuity industry. Annuity Specialist must understand and be able to explain the regulatory requirements and LPL policies that govern the sale of annuities.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of experience required (customer service w/in the financial services or insurance industry)
- MS Office experience required, BETA experience preferred
- Must have proficient typing skills
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.