Associate Service ConsultantApply Job ID: R-010496 Date posted: 07/22/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Joining our team as an Associate Service Professional will allow you to support financial advisors and their assistants by offering an extraordinary quality service experience. The Associate Service Professional will take inbound calls from our clients regarding death/divorce related inquires. Provide outstanding service while acting as a resource to internal and external business partners handling escalated items, and assisting with information distribution. Our service team’s main priority is to create a reliable support system for our clients so they can easily grow their practice. Being flexible and adaptable to competing priorities will be key success factors for this position.
- Phone Support- Providing Helping our advisors/admin with complex death/divorce-related issues. Being the main point of contact beginning to end and also assisting in the team phone queue.
- Processing – Responsible for processing receipt transactions that are (NIGO) Not in Good Order, processing journal requests, and monitoring/handling the disbursement work queues to process various disbursement requests. Divorce and Death Claim processing will also be required, along with some tax operations processing.
- Complex Document Review-Responsible for reviewing documentation such as Letters of Testamentary, Trust Agreements, QDRO, Divorce Decrees, and other estate-related paperwork as it pertains to both death and divorce.
- Escalation Review-When necessary, will handle escalated issues and be directly in contact with advisors or internal staff.
- Continuous Learning- Keeping up to date on new processes and controls, actively participating in daily huddles and monthly department and other meetings.
- 3-4 years brokerage/financial services industry knowledge
- Previous experience with trust/estate or legal administration
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- MS Office experience required
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic and extremely organized
- FINRA Series 7/66
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.