AVP, Corporate FP&A - Revenue Forecasting and AnalysisApply Job ID: R-004707 Date posted: 10/04/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
LPL Financial was founded with a pioneering vision–to help entrepreneurial financial advisors establish successful businesses through which they could offer truly independent financial guidance and advice. Today, LPL Financial is one of the nation's leading diversified financial services companies and the largest independent broker/dealer supporting more than 15,000 financial advisors nationwide.
The FP&A team makes a difference by providing meaningful insights and enabling data-driven decisions.
Reporting to the VP of Corporate FP&A, the AVP of Corporate FP&A will lead a team of Financial Analysts and be responsible for the company's revenue forecasting and analysis. Additionally the role will provide financial support to the Corporate Strategy and Sales groups as the organization analyzes different opportunities for strategic pricing investments.
- Lead the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for the company's revenue
- Provide financial decision support to improve and optimize strategic pricing investments
- Lead revenue analysis that helps prepare the CEO and CFO for quarterly earnings calls
- Provide Executive Management and the Board of Directors with transparent reporting of results and forecasts, highlighting significant assumptions as well as risks and opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement in financial processes, leveraging technology and staffing resources
- Coach and develop Financial Analysts on their technical skills with forecasting and analysis
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- One to two years of management experience is preferred
- Professional services firm, FP&A or Corporate Strategy/Development experience is a plus
- Experience leading financial modeling that builds projections for various investments
- Strong quantitative skills along with the ability to take complex financial results and create concise financial presentations
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to balance a strategic thinking process with attention to detail
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and a solid team player ability to work effectively with other parts of Finance and develop a strong consultative relationship throughout the department
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- MBA, CPA or CFA a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.