AVP – Development Tech Lead (Adobe Launch, Analytics, Target)Apply Job ID: R-006273 Date posted: 07/16/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
As AVP Digital Analytics Lead for Digital Experience Technology, this is a key technical leadership role in providing technology vision and leading Digital Analytics & Personalization platform strategy, design, development and implementation of analytics and personalization tools. . The person liaisons with business analytics team working independently and / or leading a team of onshore and offshore developer’s responsible for Adobe Launch, Adobe Target , Adobe Analytics and Tableau development and implementation. This is a hand’s on role assisting in implementing Digital Analytics on products & platforms across digital channels (Web, Voice and Video) that help achieve DXT platform speed and scale.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task. This role requires a successful and experienced Adobe Analytics Cloud practitioner, able to lead discussions with business and technology partners that identify and define breakthrough client experiences. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make a vision a reality.
- Hands on lead responsible for leading Digital Analytics design and implementations using Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Tableau
- Subject Matter Expert and advocate of best practices around Tagging, Java Script, Data Layer , Analytics and Measurement
- Interacts with analytics team from business and product teams to execute the digital analytics vision and roadmap
- Defines and managed best practices and standards in tools adoption and implementation.
- Partners with data team in building end-to-end analytics solutions integrating with data lake and internal platforms like CRM
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to ensure overall support and stability of platforms and assist with troubleshooting when production incidents arise
- Experience with Digital Marketing, SEO, Data Segmentation skills are added advantage.
- Overall 10+ years of experience, with 8+ years of development experience in implementing Digital Analytics, Tagging, Personalization, Segmentation and Web Optimization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Adobe tools like DTM/Launch, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe eXperience Manager, Tableau e.t.c
- MS degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Data Science / Any
- Must be hands on technologist with prior experience in similar role
- Good experience in practicing and executing projects in Agile Scrum or Agile Safe iterative methodologies
- Experience with preparing strategy, roadmap and executive decks is added advantage
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.