AVP Digital Analytics - Technology Platform Manager (Adobe Launch, Analytics, Target)Apply Job ID: R-006273 Date posted: 11/14/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
As AVP Digital Analytics – Technology Platform Manager for Digital Marketing & Sales Technology, this is a key technical leadership role in providing technology vision and leading Digital Analytics , Personalization and Marketing Data Management platforms strategy, design, development and implementation . The person liaisons with analytics product team working independently and / or leading a team of onshore and offshore developer’s responsible for Adobe Launch, Adobe Target , Adobe Analytics, Java Script, Data Mapping and DB integrations development and implementation. This is a hand’s on role assisting in implementing Digital Analytics on products & platforms across digital channels (Web, Voice and Video) that help achieve DMS platform speed and scale.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task. This role requires a successful and experienced Adobe Analytics Cloud practitioner, able to lead discussions with business, product and technology partners that identify and define breakthrough client experiences. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make a vision a reality.
- Partner with analytics product team, enterprise data team and solution architects to deliver technology strategy , roadmap and execution plan aligning to analytics product vision and roadmap
- Hands on technical lead responsible for leading technical solution design and delivery across Digital Analytics, Data Layer, Marketing DB using Adobe Launch, Java Script, SQL/PLSQL.
- Initiate and build partnerships with Analytics product team, Enterprise data team, Architecture team, Call Center and other cross-functional team to analyze data requirements and deliver Enterprise Analytics Technical solutions and Data Management Platform solutions
- Manage Adobe Target technical implementation including MBOX and A/B test rules configuring with AEM and non-AEM applications
- Deploy 3rd party tracking pixels, including maintain a log of active pixels vs expired tracking pixels.
- Responsible for consulting with analytics product team on Web & Mobile SDR (eVars, PROPS, Lists e.t.c ) design and leading the implementation efforts
- Define and managed best practices and standards in tools adoption and implementation.
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to ensure overall support and stability of platforms and assist with troubleshooting when production incidents arise
- Experience with Digital Marketing, SEO, Data Segmentation skills are added advantage.
- Overall 10+ years of experience, with 6+ years of development experience in implementing Digital Analytics, Tagging, Personalization and Digital Marketing solutions.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in implementing tag management tool primarily with Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch or similar Google Tag Manager, Tealium Tag Manager etc
- Minimum 4 years of experience in analytics tools like Adobe Analytics , Google Analytics, Tealium IQ e.t.c
- Experience with SQL Server / Oracle , Stored Procedures and Data API’s
- Experience with Data Mapping , Data Modelling and Integrations with CRM and third party
- Experience with personalization tool Adobe Target and reporting tools PowerBI or Tableau
- MS degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Data Science / Any
- Must be hands on technologist with prior experience in similar role
- Good experience in practicing and executing projects in Agile Scrum or Agile Safe iterative methodologies
Experience with preparing strategy, roadmap and executive decks is added advantage
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.