AVP, Enterprise Sales StrategyApply Job ID: R-021929 Date posted: 05/11/2022 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations CA-Remote
Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Sales Strategy
Do you enjoy strategizing on how to approach large opportunities while thinking creatively about how to move them through the sales pipeline? Are you passionate about adding value, improving processes and systems, and developing capabilities to help clients reach their growth potential? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial is one of the nation’s leading Financial Services companies and a Fortune 500 organization. We enable our 800+ Enterprises & Institutions partners and 20,000 independent financial advisors to focus on their clients by reducing complexity of running their business, and support them by offering technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research. At LPL, we take care of our clients, so they can take care of their clients.
The Enterprise Sales team in the Business Development division attracts new Financial Institutions, Network Affiliates, and small Broker/Dealers to the firm. The Assistant Vice President will play an integral part in leading the Sales Strategy function within the larger Enterprise Sales team. This specific group is focused on: helping the team understand the marketplace, customize the approach for each opportunity, engage with prospects in a professional and consultative manner, and build constructive relationships with other parts of broader LPL organization. Preference would be for this AVP to be located in San Diego, however open to 100% remote as well.
- Partner with the LPL BD leadership team on the continued evolution of our offering and capabilities to establish ourselves as the leading Enterprises & Institutions solution in the market
- Interact with subject-matter experts within and outside of LPL to receive feedback and uncover insights
- Take a data-driven approach to uncovering value pools for LPL and its prospective institutional clients
- Provide leaders within and outside of LPL with strategic insights and recommendations for making key business decisions and accelerating opportunities
- Design and test new approaches to attract new business to the firm
- Be an ambassador for LPL and help strengthen relationships with external business partners
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaboratorswho can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or Liberal Arts
- 2+ years of the Corporate Strategy, Strategy Consulting, or Sales Enablement experience
- Experience identifying critical issues and developing strategic initiatives to address them
- Superior analytical skills with an ability to leverage data to deliver actionable insights
- Superior communication skills, with an ability to adapt to different audiences and to influence decisions
- Positive attitude and desire to be part of entrepreneurial team
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- Robust understanding of Asset and/or Wealth Management, Traditional and/or Digital Banking, Insurance
- Previous experience partnering with cross-functional teams and business leaders to execute and implement strategic initiatives that you yourself designed
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.